VVT Adv. Angle Amount Left (Degrees) – Subaru
Indicates the amount of intake valve advance in degrees.
The amount of intake advance is controlled by the AVCS (Active Valve Control System) in order to provide optimal air flow in and out of the engine.
By retarding the cams at idle or very low engine loads, you achieve a smoother, easier idle. From idle through medium engine loads, AVCS advances the intake valves to begin opening during the last part of the exhaust stroke, when the exhaust valves are still slightly open. Some of the pressure created during the exhaust stroke flows into the intake manifold, having the effect of exhaust gas recirculation (EGR). The intake valves also close earlier during the intake stroke. This helps with engine efficiency and fuel economy.
At very high engine loads, AVCS advances the intake valves further to open even sooner during the exhaust stroke. This produces a scavenging effect – that is, intake airflow helps clear the cylinder of exhaust gas. It also closes the intake valves sooner on the compression stroke. This results in improved volumetric efficiency and helps to generate higher power output.
- Transmission Fluid Temperature (°F) – Subaru Ascent
- Engine Oil Temperature (°F) – Subaru Ascent
- Battery Temperature (Degrees Fahrenheit) – Subaru
- Fuel Injection #1 Pulse Width (ms) – Subaru
- Radiator Fan Control (%) – Subaru
- Knocking Correction (Degrees) – Subaru
- Roughness Monitor #1 (#) – Subaru
- Roughness Monitor #2 (#) – Subaru
- Roughness Monitor #3 (#) – Subaru
- Roughness Monitor #4 (#) – Subaru
- Target Intake Manifold Pressure (PSI) – Subaru
- VVT Adv. Angle Amount Right (Degrees) – Subaru
- Wastegate Control (%) – Subaru
- Throttle Motor Duty (%) – Subaru
- OCV Duty Left (%) – Subaru
- OCV Duty Right (%) – Subaru
- Exhaust OCV Duty Left (%) – Subaru
- CPC Valve Duty Ratio (%) Subaru
- Exhaust OCV Duty Right (%) – Subaru
- OSV Duty Left (%) – Subaru
- Fuel Pump Duty (%) – Subaru
- OSV Duty Right (%) – Subaru
- Fuel Tank Air Pressure (MPa)- Subaru
- Alternator Duty Cycle (%) Subaru
- Number of EGR Steps (Step) Subaru