X-Gauges For ScanGauge 2
X-Gauges For ScanGauge 3
Find a listing of generic and common OBDII XGauges such as O2 Sensor Voltages, Long and Short Fuel Trims, Air-to-Fuel Ratios, Fuel Level, and more for all the major protocols.
FORD - LINCOLN - MERCURY
DODGE - CHRYSLER - JEEP
TOYOTA - LEXUS - SCION
HYUNDAI - KIA
NISSAN / INFINITI
HONDA - ACURA
AUDI / Porsche
Get X-Gauges J1939 & J1708
Get X-Gauges For Your Vehicle
Vehicles based on the J1939 & J1708 protocols such as diesel pusher motor homes and big rigs do not have a consistent standard for data transmission. As a result. these vehicles broadcasts all kinds of information over the data bus and each vehicle can be different.
The ScanGaugeD & ScanGageKR models have a special feature built in that will allow you to read PID data directly from the bus that can help us determine what X-Gauges can be programed for your vehicle.
You can set your ScanGauge to record this data. Then you can write down what it captures and send it to us. We will then analyze what you send us and come up with a set of possible X-Gauges specific to your vehicle.
1) Install the ScanGauge and get it connected and running.
2) With the engine running, use the following button sequence:
1. Middle right button for MORE
2. Lower left button for SETUP
3. Upper left button of DISTANCE
4. Middle right for EDIT
5. Upper left of UPDATE RATE
6. Middle right for CAPTURE
7. Wait for 30 seconds then press middle right for DONE
8. Press lower left for SHOW (You can turn off the engine at this time)